Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baylor love!

This weekend we went to the Baylor game. We had lots of fun with Derek's family and my sister who is currently a sophmore. Sic'em Bears!


Our niece, Emily. She love's the Baylor games!


Me and sister and her bestie



Derek and me swinging on Caroline's porch



I made these cute rice crispy treat bouquets to bring to my sister and Derek's sister this weekend. But while transporting them in the car, they melted!! Isn't that tragic? So this is a picture before the they were a gooey melted mess. Note: Do not transport chocolate in the car on a sunny day!

4 comments:

The Mills Gang said...

Those treats are adorable! You are so talented! Maybe you should start your own business....

Albus Adventures said...

Very creative treat...I'm sure they tasted just as good melted!

Ashley Franks said...

You are so crafty and talented! I'm telling you, we should start our own little store in Mckinney! We can get the guys to work the finances, you come up with the ideas, and I help implement them! It's brilliant!

TeamBortzfield said...

what cute sisters!