Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two White Girls, a Jamaican Man and a Drag Queen

During lunch today, my co-worker Jodi, and I decided to go to Walmart in Irving to check out their Halloween decorations. As we are standing in the Halloween aisle in Walmart, this big Jamaican man walks by us laughing and says this:

Jamaican man: "That was the ugliest woman I've ever seen!"
Lauren says to Jodi: "What is he talking about?" I thought to myself, how rude? Who says that to a complete stranger.

He continued to laugh and look directly at the two of us as he was browsing down the same aisle. Then around the corner we see another huge man...I mean woman...I mean drag queen with a tight jean mini-skirt on and tons of makeup. Our eyes got so big and we looked at the Jamaican man and he just started laughing again and took off. As Jodi and I tried to collect ourselves, here comes the drag queen around the corner again! She/he was staring us down! So we quickly turned the other direction and left the aisle. Jodi and I were probably the most innocent looking girls in the entire store and this random Jamaican man must have wanted a good laugh. Well, he got it...we don't come in contact with many drag queens if you know what I mean (the shock on our face was priceless I'm sure).

2 comments:

Team Davis said...

Scary! Moral of the story is: never go to Walmart in Irving. :)

AW said...

Two White Girls, a Jamaican Man and a Drag Queen...

Sounds like the beginning of a really bad Rodney Dangerfield joke. LOL!