Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Facts

So Becca tagged me to write 6 random facts about myself. I know I'm not that interesting but I'm going to try to think of some things that describe myself. So here are the directions:

Now, if you're tagged, here's what you do:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people
4. Please pass it on for fun...

1. I love chai tea. Yes, I'm actually very addicted to Starbucks. I like to order an iced non-fat venti chai tea latte with 8 pumps. Yes, 8 pumps...the more chai the better. I like to call it "Christmas in your mouth!" Try it, it really does taste like Christmas!

2. I have an interior design degree which I'm very proud of but I haven't had the chance yet to use it professionaly. My work is not a place that I get to be creative. I actually sit at a computer all day! I find myself doodling all the time because I just can't sit still!

3. Derek is the only guy I have ever dated, ever loved, ever kissed. I know this sounds corny, but I knew that the first guy I would date would be my hubby. It was way worth the wait. I love you D!

4. I have always wanted to be a Rockette!! I used to be very good at high kicking and I love wearing sparkly outfits! Oh and to be in the Macy's day parade, I would give anything for that!

5. I am the world's biggest worrier. I worry about everything! A month before our wedding, I got hives for a week and had to stay at home! Its something that I battle with all the time and pray about regularly.

6. I am so scared of heights and such a chicken!! In Disney World this past summer I waited in line with Derek and Heather and Neil (Derek's sister and her husband)to go on this new ride at Epcot called: Soarin. It looked really cool and they all talked me into doing it. I was told that it wasn't a roller coaster but a theater you sit in (kind of like the omni) that makes you feel like you are flying. Ok, so I thought "I can do this, I'll just close my eyes if I start feeling sick." Ok so we waited for an hour in line and right before we were about to go into the theater a video was shown. On the video, the man said that if you are afraid of heights or have any kind of motion sickness you should think twice about riding this. Well that made me very nervous but I decided to do it anyways, it was NOT a roller coaster so how bad could it be? Well, I walked in the room and boy did I flip out! It was a huge room with a huge screen. There were these lifts you sit in like hang gliders. They lift you up way above the ground and your feet dangle. So I sit down next to Derek and strap myself in...and that is when I chickened out once again!! I quickly unbuckled and darted for the door right before the ride started. After the ride was over Derek told me it was one of the best rides he'd ever been on but he was glad that I didn't stay because he knew I would have hated it! Ok that was really long and I guess you had to be there but I know we will laugh at this for a long time! But I will never be ashamed of my chicken-ness (I know that's not a word but I like to add "ness" onto words all the time!)

Those are my random facts. I'd love to hear about yours too! Thanks Becca, that was fun!

I'm going to tag:
Katie, Janet, Brittney and all the small group girls and anyone else that would like to give it a try!

Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

TeamBortzfield said...

Lauren that was great-ness! I miss seeing you, hopefully We'll see you soon!