Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New York pictures!

Mom and me picking grapes!




Here we are in my cousins grape vineyard (uncle Len, aunt Carol, aunt Pris, cousin Cara). Its in Cara's backyard...the grapes were really yummy!


Front view of my parents house.


Mom and me


Dining area

Mom and me sitting in the dining room/kitchen (we arranged it as a sitting area until we get dining furniture)

Gorgeous view of the Lake from the back porch.
Me and Aunt Pris sitting on the porch.

Master bath - this used to be a closet.

Upstairs bath

5 comments:

Jenny M said...

What a beautiful home!!!

TeamBortzfield said...

so cute! good job Lauren I'm sure they were happy to have your help!

Albus Adventures said...

I love the pics of you and your fam! What a beautiful home and I love the idea of preservation! We had a great time seeing ya'll this past weekend!! Sorry my work phone kept ringing, but the on call thing is a once a year occurence that just happen to fall on at a not so good time. Luv ya and hope to see you soon!

Ashley Franks said...

Love the house!! It looks so cozy and wonderful! You did a great job! I would love to see it in person!

Melissa-D said...

Beautiful! I think I should come for a visit! : )