Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yeah, we've joined the blogging world

Well, I finally gave in and decided to create a blog. I'm not sure how interesting my life is or if I'll have much to write about but I think I'll give it a shot. I think I like to decorate my page more than the actual writing bit. So here is a link to the cute blog backgrounds I found (some of you long-time bloggers may have already stumbled across these): http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=6

I'm excited for Project Runway tonight. I wonder what crazy outfit they will have to design this time. I think the only reason Derek will watch this show with me is to make fun of Tim Gunn. I happen to like him. On another note, did anyone see Fringe last night? It was quite bizarre but I was surprisingly entertained. And its something that Derek and I both enjoyed, which seems very rare these days. I always want to watch my girlie shows and he always wants to watch sports of some sort. So at least we can have one show a week that we agree on!

10 comments:

Team Davis said...

Yea!! So glad you have joined the obsession. LOVE your page. I may have to do some redesigning on mine. :) Love ya!

Markus said...

Yay! Glad to see you've joined the club. ;)

Albus Adventures said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy you have a blog! I miss you and also enjoy all the girlie shows! "Make it work!"
- Becca

Ashley Franks said...

Yeah!! You're here! You're going to have so much fun updating all of the time. Talk about something productive to do during work!

Jenny M said...

Hooray! Good to find another blog to pass the time at work!

Melissa-D said...

Don't you love the blogging world!? I look forward to learning more about your life through your blog! ; )

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren

Cute blog!! I am glad to see you are doing well:) I am going to have to add you to my blog:)

You can look at ours at
www.avaorozco.blogspot.com

The Mills Gang said...

Yeah! So glad you are finally joining us! Love the cute background!

The Kennedy's said...

Huge project runway fan! Holla at your b's! :)

Pandamonium said...

Jen, you crack me up...

I'm also a new Project Runway fan...thanks to Jennifer. :)

I'll send you an invite to my blog!