Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monday Night Football!


Last night I officially went to my first Cowboys game! This is a pretty big deal for me considering that I'm not really into football or any sports for that matter (those of you who know me would agree that I'm not sports savvy). You'd think after so many years of drill team in high school in which case they made us watch the game and going to ALL the Baylor games I would begin to get into it. Nope...I still don't enjoy football, I go simply for the social reasons. But the Cowboys game was actually pretty fun, I don't think I will go back anytime soon nor will I start watching football on a regular basis but I feel like I've made progress. Derek, aren't you proud? I actually felt guilty for going to the game without my sweet hubby since he is the real football fan and would have appreciated it so much more! My favorite part was watching the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders! But when they weren't dancing, I did actually see a few of the plays. And yes, I was on the lookout for Jessica but I never did find her. I guess seeing her boy, Tony, will do. Thanks to Bain for the experience (I actually went for a work event and I've been able to experience many other things because of work too- they really do know how to spoil their employees).
I hope everyone has a fabulous week and Go Cowboys!

3 comments:

Team Davis said...

Great picture! I had the pleasure of watching the game at home, in between the cries of our little man. Poor Derek. Guess he can't complain too much since he is going to a Yankee game this week without you. :)

TeamBortzfield said...

How fun! we love going to the games if you don't like the football, the people watching is excellent.

Ashley Franks said...

Man, you picked an amazing game to go to!!! Even if you don't enjoy football, what a fabulous game!! It kept me on my toes at my house.