Wednesday, November 26, 2008

7 things

So I've been tagged by Jenny! Here we go!


7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. Become a mommy
2. Start my own business
3. Become a better servant of the Lord
4. Visit Sweden
5. Attend the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
6. Take more risks
7. Learn how to decorate cakes


7 Things I Can Do...
1. Decorate! I love to decorate my house and create fun and inviting spaces.
2. Bake-I love using my pink kitchen-aid mixer!
3. Shop-I like to shop too much but I am good at finding a deal!
4. Love-I love my husband, my family and my friends more than they could ever know.
5. Paint/draw-I love to paint and sketch. I need to find time to do more of it!
6. Dance-I love to dance but I don't get the opportunity that often
7. Eat Mexican food every day! Yep, Derek and I are seriously addicted to chips and salsa and anything mexican related. When we go out to eat its always mexican.


7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. Sports-I'm challenged in this area, I don't like playing sports or watching sports.
2. Sing-I love to sing but I'm not good at it.
3. Eat sushi-I know I'm crazy but I just don't like it.
4. Rollercoasters or anything daring
5. Go a day without my makeup on
6. Be mean-I can't do it, I love to be happy!
7. Camping-not my thing


7 Things That Attracted Me to My Hubby...
1. His beautiful smile
2. His love for the Lord and his family
3. His preppy-ness
4. His kindness and genorisity
5. His chivalry
6. His sense of humor-he makes me laugh everyday.
7. His love for me


7 Things I Say Most Often...
1. Oh my goodness
2. Lovely
3. I love you
4. Derek!!!
5. De-lish (instead of delicious)
6. Fabulous
7. Do you want to go to Starbucks?


7 Celebrity Crushes... (aka - ones that I would love to meet)
1. Lucille Ball
2. Reese Witherspoon
3. Brad Paisley
4. Rascal Flatts
5. Patrick Dempsey
6. Jonas Brothers - ok I know what you are thinking...but I think they are so cute (maybe I could set one of them up with my sister!)
7. Betsy Johnson - love love love her designs and I would love to know what inspires her.


7 People I'm Tagging...
1. Katie H
2. Becca A
3. Britt D
4. Ashley F
5. Mandy M
6. Maren H
7. Carol B

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for. Keep it fabulous!

2 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

Thanks Lauren I loved reading your list I'll try to do you proud!

Brittany said...

Hey girl! Not sure if you remember me or not, but I'm friends with Josh and Katie. We hung out for Katie's bachelorette party.
Anyways, I love looking at your blog and all of your craftiness!!! You have inspired me and I'm going to try the glitter candles and the letters! Please post more fun and creative things! I love it! I'll just call you Martha!