Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another girlie post!

This weekend was really busy but super fun! I had been working hard last week making stuff for the craft fair I was doing with my dear friend, Katie. I must admit that my hubby helped me paint, glue and glitter all week! What a trooper! Katie and I had a great time! Here is a picture of all the stuff:


Its hard to see everything in this picture. I made yard signs to personalize, cute little trees with lights and a few picture frames for all the little babies!


Katie sells Scentsy candles. Have you heard of them? Its a really great product and really safe because they are wickless. Check out her website: http://www.scentsy.com/katieherweck


After the craft fair it was off to Susan's wedding!
Congratulations Susan and Adam!!

The Happy Couple!


Kristi, me and Janet


Me and D



Me, Caroline and Kristen playing with sparklers

I was able to spend my whole weekend with my dearest and oldest friends! I love you girls and I wish we had more weekends like this!

No comments: