Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fun with Glitter!

I love crafts and I especially love to use glitter! Here are a few of the projects I completed last month.



I painted glitter swirls on this white craft pumpkin.


I carved our initial into this craft pumpkin and decoupaged it with leopard tissue paper.


These are real pumpkins that I glittered using Martha Stewarts line found at Michaels.


I decoupaged these letters with leopard tissue paper too! Can you tell I love leopard and glitter? Derek is such a good sport to allow all this girliness in his home.


I glittered candles using the same Martha Stewart glitter.
These projects are so fun and really make a statement! You should try it!

8 comments:

Markus said...

Teach me!!! Those are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

SO SO cute!! You have to bring those this weekend! I can't wait! Call me later or I'll call you. I have church but should be around most of the night.

AW said...

OK, this is all so very darling! And depressing. Because I so do not have the skill to do this. :-(

Team Davis said...

You are SO talented!! Everything is so cute! You should teach a class. :)

The Mills Gang said...

These pumpkins are so so cute! Come over and help me with Christmas!!!!!!

The Kennedy's said...

Agreeing with AW... It's just not part of my genetic makeup to make my house look pretty and cute. I want it SOO very badly, but it really stresses me out! :)

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

CUTE!!! I love crafts!!

Gibsy said...

I made glitter pumpkins last year with fake pumpkins and reused them this year! LOVE glitter! Kyle hates it though. he he he...