Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gobble Gobble!

We had a great Thanksgiving! We spent this year with my family at my parents house. My parents, Brother Ryan, Sister Caroline, Aunt Melissa, Uncle David, Cousins Chris and Katie and my Grandparents were all there. And of course the doggies: Molly, Roxy and Gracie! It was a wonderful feast! Thanks Mom, you have outdone yourself once again!


Cute little turkeys made from oreos and candy!


The tablescape


Caroline, Cousin Katie, me


Ryan, Derek and Cousin Chris


We went to the Dickens Christmas on Saturday night in downtown Mckinney with our wonderful friends, Janet and Matt.



Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! I'm so excited to celebrate and enjoy this wonderful time of year! I'm going to post my Christmas decor next. Happy decorating!

1 comment:

TeamBortzfield said...

The polka dot chairs are adorable! What a beautiful family~