Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'll be home for Christmas!

It feels like Christmas at the Stephens house! We love Christmas and I love decorating for it. Here are a few photos of our decorations. What does your house look like for Christmas?


I had to post this pic of Roxy, I'm not sure she understands all these crazy decorations!


Our Mantle


The tree and such a great model standing next to it. The lighting in these pictures aren't great. I love the topper, its all red and white with pepermint sticks.


A close up shot of the mantle. I glittered the red trees. It was quite fun but very messy!

Here are a few of my favorite ornaments:

Mickey Mouse hat - from our trip to Disney World this summer


Derek's old ornament - isn't he cute?!


Gotta love Hello Kitty! Derek makes fun of me that I still like Hello Kitty but I don't care. The little girl inside of me just can't give her up!


We got this ornament in Hawaii on our honeymoon.


Have to have a Baylor ornament!


This is a swedish horse - means a lot to me but may not look that cute!

5 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

How Sweet~ I love to look at people's decorations, I knew yours would be great!

Melissa-D said...

Greg decorations! We are no where near decorated. We have our tree...but it's still naked. = (

Team Davis said...

So cute! I love the tree topper!

Ashley Franks said...

So cute! You add such a fun touch to the tree and mantel!! hello kitty is my favorite!

Jenny M said...

I have that BU Santa ornament too :) Go BEARS!