Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas!

We were so excited and surprised to wake up this morning to a winter wonderland! Beautiful! Eventhough I still had to drive to work the drive was so pretty with the big snow flurries falling down on the windshield. I love snow! Growing up, my family would celebrate Christmas in NY every other Christmas. My brother and sister and I would play in the snow all day long and make snowmen, snow angels and slide down Grandma's hill. Those are some of my fondest memories. I hope that we can take our children to NY to see the beautiful white snow covered rooftops. At least it sticks and stays around up there.


View of our backyard

1 comment:

Melissa-D said...

Beautiful! It's supposed to snow here tomorrow, so I'm hoping for the best!