Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Its a Boy!



We are having a sweet little boy! We are super excited! We were so relieved after our appointment to find that our little buddy is healthy and doing great. I know that everyone thinks of me as only having a girl but I truly do feel honored to parent a little boy. I hear its a special bond! And hopefully one day I'll be able to buy pink sparkly outfits but for now we're sticking with all things blue. I have tons of ideas for this little guys nursery. I can't wait to start planning and decorating!


This is me at 19 weeks

12 comments:

Lindsey Long said...

Congratulations!! You are going to be such a great mommy!

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS! As the new mom of a boy I can tell you that it is SO fun and so special!! (It'd be equally fun and special if our child were a girl, but... you know what I mean!) I'm so happy you found out the gender AND especially that the baby is healthy!

The Mills Gang said...

Oh how sweet! Congrats!! Can see you being the best mommy!! :)

Tiffany said...

By the way, you look great!!!

kendi said...

Yes - you do look fab. Can't wait to see that belly grow :)...and that nursery all done up Lolly style!

Melissa-D said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

You look precious!!! Congrats on your baby BOY!!! :)

AW said...

Yay! I picked boy for you! Congratulations. And you're right...boys have a special bond with their mommas that's pretty amazing. Being a boy momma is the best thing I've ever done. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Caleb and Reagan are so excited about their new little friend! We are so excited for yall! You look great! Love ya!

TeamBortzfield said...

Way to go Little Miss. Your boy will be a doll for sure. Can't wait to see all of your plans.

Albus Adventures said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun but when he becomes mobile you may have to trade in your pumps for running shoes!! Our boys only have one speed-FAST!

Ashley Franks said...

Yippee!!! Boys are so much fun!! You're going to be a wonderful boy mommy!!