Monday, December 14, 2009

Let the Parties begin!

We have begun the most wonderful time of the year! I love Christmas time. Eventhough its so busy I enjoy every minute of it. I love all the parties and food and fellowship! And especially celebrating our Savior's birth. Without him there would be no reason to celebrate. The weekend before last we traveled to Waco for our sweet niece's 5th birthday party. Such a fun time. She had her party at a gymnastics center and it was such a blast to watch all the kiddos run around and play on the trampolines and equipment. After the party Derek's sister, Heather, had all the family over for a yummy dinner and more cake. The next day we had our church ABF party. We wore our tacky Christmas sweaters and enjoyed food and of course all the funny outfits! Love all those couples in our class!
Here are some pictures from that weekend:



So sweet - Derek and Jackson



Emily loves her brother Jackson!


Such a ham!





Oh so cute! I wish you could see my huge santa earrings I'm wearing.

No comments: