Friday, March 27, 2009

NYC here we come!!!


A couple of days ago Derek received a phone call about the possibility of going to NYC next week if the Baylor Bears won against Auburn last Tuesday night. After a very intense game, they won! Not only is this so exciting for Baylor but we are going to be there in-person for next week's game! We decided it would be a great opportunity for me to tag along and finally get to see NYC (and go to H&M of course, a store that I will probably do some serious damage at)! This is such an unexpected treat for us but we're a little overwelmed because its coming up quickly. If anyone has any suggestions of places to visit or eat, please comment! We need help!

4 comments:

The Moshells said...

I'm so jealous...I totally heart NY! One of my favorite places to eat was Tony's Pizzeria and Carnegie Deli (real deli, yummy cheesecake)! The park is a must, and should be beautiful this time of year and my fav museum (so far, there are so many) is the Mus of Natural History. Just bring good walking shoes and get a good subway map...it's a blast!

AW said...

So jealous! One of my top three fave cities in this country. I LOVE NYC!

The Cochran Fam said...

Go to Lombardi's in Little Italy for the best pizza in the entire world. And Serendipity 3 for frozen hot chocolate.

Gibsy said...

Have a BLAST! That's where we got engaged, I love NY! :)