Monday, March 16, 2009

Decorating with initials

These days, I'm a little initial happy. There are so many fun projects to do using your initials. Here are a few of my projects:


This was really simple. I bought the letter and I already had the ribbon so I attached the ribbon and hung it on our front door.


Makes a cute statement, don't ya think?


I painted this clay pot. Now I just need to find a cute plant for it.


This is a huge letter S that I decoupauged awhile ago.

Let me know if you have a fun idea using initials! Happy decorating!!

10 comments:

Albus Adventures said...

SO cute!! I think I might have to copy the letter on the front door idea!! You could change the ribon for different seasons too!

Leigh said...

Ok, I'm TOTALLY initial happy too! I already have 3 in my small house....I'm wondering if I should just have a wall of them, kinda like my cross wall...is that weird?

Gibsy said...

Very cute! I'm in love with initials, too. :)

Jenny M said...

Lovely!!!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

I LOVE initals!! It's funny because i was just telling Ricardo that I wanted to paint a pot with our "N" or even the "LNR" initals...Yours looks so cute!

TeamBortzfield said...

Loving it! it's Super and Sassy and all other things S

Anonymous said...

I think I deserve some credit in this, seeing how it is originally my initial and all. Good thing my last name doesn't start with a V. The whole door thing really wouldn't work. Am I right?

Brittany said...

so cute! where do you get your letters and paper from? I LOVE that last "S"!!!!

Lauren and Derek said...

Brittany - I got the paper from Joanns, I love the shabby chic look!

Anonymous said...

I used this picture of your cute S on your front door for my blog on Initials, come check it out.
I love all your initials you created, very cute.
:) Bren