Sunday, March 14, 2010

Update and more showers

I'm still on bed rest. Its actually been nice to rest and be waited on. I'm getting my morning/afternoon TV shows in and trying to catch up on some reading...ahem - pop culture gossip. If you have any suggestions of things to do while on bed rest, let me know! For those that do not know, I have had high blood pressure so I was told to stay home from work and rest. We had another sono last week and Dean was healthy and all results came back normal. I go in tomorrow for a non-stress test. Please keep us in your prayers.

Last weekend I had to great showers! I couldn't have chosen a better weekend to have 2 showers (while on bed rest)! But it took my mind off of things and was a wonderful time with family and friends!
My dear friends Caroline, Katie and Kristen and their mom's threw us a terrific cowboy themed shower on Saturday. I have the best friends a girl could ask for! Love you all!

On Sunday, our small group at church hosted a shower as well. It was so much fun! We love our small group and class at church. Thank you for showering us and making us feel so loved.

Lots of pictures ahead - I couldn't choose just a few so here are several.






































No comments: