Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nursery reveal

Little Buckaroo's nursery is almost done. Here are the photos:

The crib, stars we painted and the canvas I painted

Close up of the canvas I painted

Display shelf - not quite finished

Our glider and window treatments I made and sister made the cow blanket

Changing station - Thanks Carol for Dean's flag sign!

Love my polka-dot lamp!

Another canvas I painted with the prayer I used to say every night before bed

Derek insisted that we display his treasured Chuck Norris signed photo. I got polka dots and he got Chuck.

We are so excited to use this room when Dean arrives! It could be anytime now, I can't believe it! We're due in 2 weeks. I wonder when little man's birthday will be? We are ready to meet him and we are ready to become parents.

10 comments:

Gibsy said...

Oh my gosh it's SO cute!! I want to live in that room. And it wouldn't be a cowboy room without Chuck Norris. :)

Anonymous said...

very cute Lauren! what a lucky little guy:)

The Cochran Fam said...

Dean's room is awesome! You did a great job!

Team Davis said...

Adorable! You did a great job mom! All the handmade accents make it perfect! Can't wait to meet your little man!

The Moshells said...

It looks fantastic! What a great room for your sweet little one, and it looks like you have everything you need! Now just rest up (like you have a choice), and enjoy these last few days/weeks before baby boy comes!!

Tiffany said...

Great job, guys! Dean will love it! :)

TeamBortzfield said...

Lauren how cute, I love how it all came together, the window treatment is precious and the Chuck Norris is priceless! I am honored to have contributed to such a fab nursery, That was not my intention I just get carried away with felt! We can't wait to meet him, Take Care!

Ashley Franks said...

It's so cute!!! The best part is definitely Chuck Norris!! You did a great job! I can't wait to meet little Dean!

Parker's Paradise said...

Such a cute nursery!!! I'm sure you little one will love it! Can't wait to see pictures of the little one! Good luck and God Bless!!

Melissa-D said...

So cute!! I love your creativity!