Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wedding Memories

Four years ago today, June 11th 2005, I married my best friend. I'll always remember this wonderful day, it was perfect! Happy Anniversary sweetie, I love you!

Below are a few favorite moments from the big day:

Seeing my beautiful bridesmaids in their bright pink dresses! Gotta love it!



This one always makes me cry: me and my dad, enough said




Awww - great shot of D as I'm walking down the aisle




Ceremony - Prestonwood


This picture was right after I almost slipped and fell flat on my face! Luckily Derek caught me, the whole congregation gasped!




Arriving at the reception, looking down at all our guests!




Our first dance - "I'm gonna love you forever" by Randy Travis



Yummy Groom's cake - Baylor seal


Time to celebrate!! We're off to see the Wizard tonight at Fair Park!!! Can't wait!

5 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

so cute I love the pictures. Where was the reception? The balcony is beautiful! Have fun tonight~

Tiffany said...

Your wedding was beautiful, and I was so happy to be able to share in that moment with you. I'd forgotten about your 'almost fall,' but I remember it now. Y'all handled it gracefully. A perfect sign of why God designed man and woman to be beside one another.. literally here! :)

Team Davis said...

What a great day that was! :) Hope y'all have fun tonight! (I forgot about the almost fall too!) :) Love you!

Albus Adventures said...

TOTALLY remember the trip, gasp, and catch!! It was a gorgeous wedding for an even more beautiful couple! Congrats!

Jeff said...

Happy Anniversary. Awesome blog post.