Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm a nerd

I love Miley Cyrus...I know, I'm such a nerd! I know that its no surprise to any of you that I love anything Disney related. So of course I'd love Miss Miley! I don't think I'll ever grow up totally and I'm ok with that (I did see her movie too and it was super cute if you like cheesy movies like me). I love to listen to her new song in the car and sing it out at the top of my lungs!! Love it! It makes me happy! I'm sitting at my desk at work, listening to the radio through my headphones. Her song comes on the radio and I can't help but sway back and forth. Click here for the video.

I have no idea why I posted that. I guess I just don't have anything exciting to say! Life is good though! Oh, I have been working on some more projects around the house. I'll post about that soon! And the blog is kind of under construction. I'm trying to be more creative with it.
Have a fabulous week everyone!

No comments: