Friday, January 7, 2011

Feeling very Merry!

We have decided that Christmas is more fun with a child. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday but having Dean makes it much more merry!! All you momma's out there I'm sure would agree. D and I enjoyed being Santa this year eventhough little D isn't quite old enough to understand yet. He loved the paper and he loved all the boxes. One of his favorite toys is a remote that talks in english, spanish and french. Who knew we would learn along with him! Now our house is filled with toys that sing and talk all day long. I know most of the songs by heart now. Even with all these cool toys, Dean just wants to play with a water bottle and Roxy's gross chew toys.

Christmas Morning:


Cool foam blocks


Letters!


Taking a look at all my cool stuff before digging in!


My remote! I look so tired!


Christmas with the Stephens:

Daddy and me


Gigi and me


The cousins: Dean, Jackson, Emily


Baylor gear for Neil and Derek


Jackson and Dean playing


Christmas with the Reeds:

Sweet family


Derek and brother


Sister and her fur children and their bows


Dean smiling for the camera before we open gifts!


I love the bell!


Nana and Dean

2 comments:

Katie @ The Campbell's said...

These pictures make me smile, what a precious little family you have! Love you friend!

Carroll said...

So fun!! It looks like y'all had a fabulous Christmas! :)