Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas wreath on a budget

I have been searching for the perfect wreath. They are no where to be found! I've searched long and wide. My massive snowman wreath had to be retired last year...it was looking shabby. So off to my favorite store, Hobby Lobby!

Here is what I purchased:
1. 1 wreath - $8.99 (half off), so it turned out to be $4.50
2. Christmas balls - One set of white/red - $7.99 (half off), turned out to be $3.99
3. Used some of my own ornaments
4. Several beaded/floral picks (the sparkly things that stick out of wreaths/trees). I bought about 6 red and 6 white for a total of about $10, they were all half off too.
5. Ribbon - $5

Grand total: $23.49

I don't think you could buy a wreath for that cheap!! Our home is looking festive. I wonder what else I can make???


2 comments:

Carroll said...

Oh my word, Lauren, that is ADORABLE!! Hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving! :)

Team Davis said...

You are SO talented!!!! I can't believe how easy you make this look! I'm sure it would take me hours just to pick out something to put on a wreath and then another couple of days to actually put it together. Beautiful!