Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dean is 4 months!


Yesterday Dean had his 4 month check up. He did great! Dr. said he is healthy and perfect. He also said he is very social and ahead in his motor skills. He was smiling and grabbing his feet the whole time the Dr. was checking him. He sure is a little wiggle worm and loves to talk!

Weight: 14 lbs, 3 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 26 1/4 (80th percentile)

We were told we can introduce the pool to him now. Yeah! Can't wait to see if he'll be a little fish!


I love this picture my brother took of Dean. He is such a handsome little guy!

4 comments:

Ashley Franks said...

He is so handsome!! I can't believe that he's already 4 months old!! What a cutie!!

Team Davis said...

Love those eyes! Happy 4 Months Dean!

The Mills Gang said...

He's so cute!! I'm with Ashley--I can't believe he's 4 months old either!!!

Melissa-D said...

He looks like a little man already! What a cutie!