Thursday, January 7, 2010

Only 3 more months!!

Its been a long time since I posted. Mainly because I was on vacation for 2 weeks during Christmas and I don't get on the computer ever when I'm not at work. We had a fabulous Christmas with family and friends! I'm so sad its over! We planned to get a lot done with the nursery but that didn't happen. We have a plan for the nursery but nothing to show for just yet. Baby Stephens is doing really well! My appointments are going good and he's kicking up a storm! We're so excited to meet this little guy thats been camping out in my belly the last few months but we still have so much to do before he arrives. We are going to register very soon so please leave a comment if there is something that you couldn't live without or is a baby necessity! I need help!

Thanks Friends!

I'll leave you with a little photo of my growing belly. This was on Christmas day so I'm a bit bigger now.



And here Derek is posing with a decoration my family got for the little man's room - FYI: we are not long horn fans - this is a cow and we may have to Baylor it up! Can you guess what his nursery theme is?

3 comments:

The Moshells said...

You are just the cutest pregnant mommy! Here are my top 5 things I COULDN'T live without once I had babies:
1. Swaddle - my fav, The Woombie (online)
2. Mylicon Gas Drops
3. Medela double breast pump - fun right? But really does give mom some freedom if you're breastfeeding :)
4. Summer Video Monitor - Awesome!! I still use one with Luke...just gives parents peace of mind seeing them breath, but also saves getting up and down as much. Plus they're really fun to watch.
5. Graco Snugride Infant Carseat _ highly rated and easy to install, and for the convertible carseat Britax (I know that's two in one).

TeamBortzfield said...

Baby Einstein lullaby cd. Chloe still goes to sleep with this playing, for naps and bedtime.
I hope you're all feeling great and really enjoying every kick and bubble!

Pandamonium said...

Agree on all items mentioned so far...but my best advice is to take someone with you to register who has recently had a newborn. My friend Alison held my hand through the first few aisles, and then I just gave her the scanner gun and told her to go at it. Much easier that way and I learned A LOT having her there to explain everything and what it was for and why I needed it or didn't need it.