Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My obsession

I am seriously obsessed with The Bachelor this season. I know its ridiculous but its so interesting to me. I am so obsessed that when I'm bored I get online and try to find spoilers. I usually go to abc.com and read the message boards. Some of the posts are interesting but most of them are just plain rude! I have come across a website that has some pretty interesting information about this season of The Bachelor. Has anyone heard of reality steve? He claims to know the outcome of this season and has some very juicy details. If you want to be spoiled go to www.realitysteve.com. I have no idea if any of what he states on his blog is true. If it is true, then this season is crazy!!

3 comments:

The Mills Gang said...

I'm obsessed with the show too--as you know! But I got on that web site and couldn't stop reading! If it is all true, then my goodness, it's going to be a crazy Monday night!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kennedy's said...

oh my goodness!!! I can't believe it. I am obsessed too! Couldn't watch the tells all show though b/c it irritates me~

Ashley Franks said...

I jut watched it last night from my dvr. Wow, looks like next week is going to be good!!!